Want a walkthrough? Contact us for a demo
Your Cases, Your Clients, Your Workflow
Collaborate is customizable case management software for non-profits and social services agencies.
- Track case information, all the way through intake, providing services, setting goals, and recording outcomes
- Go beyond the data with intelligent core features such as: case history, medical exams, test results, custom reports & more
- Our award-winning web-based solution is secure & easy to use, whether a novice or a power user
Who's Using Collaborate
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia
Member of the National Children’s Alliance, The Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia, Inc. is Georgia’s statewide membership association of 50 local children’s advocacy centers.
- Dozens of networked Children's Advocacy Centers (CACs), each with own private customizable instance
- CACs able to search through entire state database of clients, caregivers, and offenders
- Statewide reporting
- Mix of Multi-Disciplinary Teams (MDTs) and non-MDT children’s advocacy centers
- 500+ users, years of case data, tens of thousands of cases, hundreds of thousands of services
South Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
SCCADVASA is the statewide partnership of organizations providing services to victims and survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault in South Carolina.
Members include rape crisis centers and women's shelters throughout the state, serving clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Dozens of member organizations, many cross-trained with partner CACs
- Cross-trained Users can quickly switch between DV/SA and CAC sides
- Hotline Intakes, with ability to easily change Case type for full Intakes later
- Optional Modules include Batch Simple Services, Document Queue, and Document Templates
Douglas County, Nebraska
Three human services departments of the Douglas County, Nebraska municipal government run on Collaborate, each with their own tailored software implementation.
- Department of Corrections, General Assistance, and Veterans' Service Office all use Collaborate
- Fully electronic workflows
- Class Management for educational programs
- Hundreds of Collaborate Electronic Signatures collected per month
Melinda Hoag Smith Center for Healthy Living
The Melinda Hoag Smith Center for Healthy Living is on a mission to positively impact the health and well-being of Newport Beach, California’s most vulnerable populations. Its facilities include a mental health center, family resource center, a dental clinic, and a monthly food distribution program.
- Client Portal with multi-language support allows Clients to complete their own initial Intakes and apply for Services
- Staff can quickly convert Portal submissions into full Intakes
- Additional modules include Collaborate Electronic Signatures, Document Templates, and Class Management
The Spot / Project Ark
- Collaborate facilitates all data management and reporting for SPARK
- Medical services, mental health counseling, sexual and reproductive health services
- Work development / workforce coaching services
- Substance abuse counseling
- Fully electronic medical records, charting, even immunization records
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami (CCADM) was established in 1931 to serve impoverished families during the Great Depression. Since then, CCADM has grown to offer a diverse slate of Services in the Miami area, including alcohol & substance abuse treatment, child development, behavioral health, elderly assistance, homelessness, and help for immigrants & refugees.
- Universal Intake to facilitate a quick implementation
- Custom workflow allows Clients to have several open Cases at once
- Reporting for over 40 distinct Service offerings across dozens of sites
- Optional Modules include Batch Simple Services, Case Review, and Class Management
What's New with Collaborate
Collaborate is SOC 2 Compliant and HIPAA Compliant Software
Learn about the formal compliance assurances that help our customers keep their data safe.