Your peers - our clients
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia
Member of the National Children’s Alliance, The Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia, Inc. is Georgia’s statewide membership association of 46 local children’s advocacy centers.
“Network Ninja is enthusiastic and supportive of our mission, and understands the nonprofit world. Having a cutting edge software company behind us, one that develops friendly but powerful software, that’s a unique combination.”
Andrew H. Agatston
CEO and General Legal Counsel
- 46 networked Children's Advocacy Centers (CACs), each with own private customizable instance
- CACs able to search through entire state database of clients, caregivers, and offenders
- Statewide reporting
- Mix of Multi-Disciplinary Teams (MDTs) and non-MDT children’s advocacy centers
- 500+ users, years of case data, tens of thousands of cases, hundreds of thousands of services
The LGBT Community Center
New York City’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center empowers people to lead healthy, successful lives.
“The data that Community Services is now able to secure and analyze from Collaborate is being used for both departmental and programmatic evaluation to make more informed and strategic decisions in regards to future visioning, strategic planning and marketing campaigns.”
Cynthia Nuara, MPA
Director of Administrative Services
- Elaborate case notes and status tracking
- Mental Health and Medical focuses
- On-site labs and referrals, including STD testing and results tracking
- Group counseling and Community Outreach
- Sophisticated reports and integrations, including Medicare, Medicaid, and Private health insurance (UB-04)
Douglas County Department of Corrections
The Douglas County Department of Corrections promotes public safety by effectively managing individuals in secure custody and Community Corrections by offering programs to prepare individuals to successfully return to society.
- Serving multiple departments, National Commission on Correctional Health Care and ACA accredited
- Second Chance funded
- Class Management, Work Release, and RAP (Re-entry Assistance Program)
- Service focuses include Substance Abuse, Mental Health, Education, and Medical
- Integrations with other County department databases, can share information when appropriate
Hope For The Warriors
Hope For The Warriors works to enhance the quality of life for post-9/11 service members, their families, and families of the fallen who have sustained physical and psychological wounds in the line of duty.
“As we launched our new database the Network Ninja Team has shown impeccable dedication to ensure we had a seamless day. There was not a curveball we could throw that the Ninja Team didn't hit out of the park.”
- Portal that allows HFTW clients to request services, fill out forms, and check appointment schedules
- Direct correspondence between staff and clients
- Complete Biopsychosocial (BPS) model processes
- Other services tracked include financial assistance, career transitioning, and spouse & caregiver scholarships
The Spot / Project Ark
“Prior to Collaborate, we were using paper charts, which are hard to manage, and even harder to compile data from for grants. Now everything is easy to access, and complete.”
Katie Plax MD
Director, Adolescent Center
- Collaborate facilitates all data management and reporting for SPARK
- Medical services, mental health counseling, sexual and reproductive health services
- Work development / workforce coaching services
- Substance abuse counseling
- Fully electronic medical records, charting, even immunization records
New York City’s YMCA
The YMCA of Greater New York is committed to serving the immigrant population of the City, and, in response to their needs, has opened New Americans Welcome Centers to help immigrants achieve literacy, cultural competence, and self-sufficiency.
“We are impressed by the robustness and capacity of Collaborate. We are excited about the new and upcoming features and functions we are able to create and implement, which will only increase our efficiency and performance. The ability to always improve and customize to our needs is priceless!”
- Learning management for all of Greater New York’s YMCAs
- 21 sites, 100s of users, tens of thousands of students
- Collaborate manages their Class Offerings, Workshops, Lesson Plans, and Certifications
- iPad support for signing intake documents and learning management attendance sheets
- Web-based software key for such a spread out user-base
Casa de Salud St. Louis
Casa de Salud Provides clinical and mental health services to uninsured and underinsured, with a focus on new immigrants and refugees.
“Network Ninja would come up with innovations and solutions that went far beyond anything I could imagine. It’s like partnering with architects, engineers, and systems designers!”
Katherine J. Mathews
Director of Clinical Services
- Electronic medical records management
- Medical Examinations and Immunizations
- Manage lab and service costs, including invoicing
- Assessments, Plans, and Instruments
- Call tracking and followup
Assist America is the nation’s largest provider of global emergency medical services through employee and student benefit plans.
“The best new feature in the transition from our old system is the ability to create a case from start to finish in one panel.”
VP of Global Operations
- Call center management
- Worldwide 24/7/365
- Sophisticated security tools
- Regional management
- Dozens of diverse and customized services for thousands of clients a year
- From medical assessments to legal consultations, 33 trackable services and counting
- Document management
Douglas County General Assistance
The Douglas County General Assistance provides for the poor of the county who are not eligible for any other governmental assistance and do not have a parent, step parent, or spouse responsible for their support. These are “programs of last resort”.
- Primary care healthcare
- Job training and community service
- Financial assistance
- Fully electronic workflow, entirely phased out paper. Using tablets for client sign-off on documents.
The Dee Norton Lowcountry Children's Center
The DNLCC coordinates with more than 30 partner agencies in the community as a multi-disciplinary team to take appropriate action and put a plan in place for the child and family. Since 1991, DNLCC has helped over 21,000 children and their families.
- MDT oriented Children’s Advocacy Center and charter member of the National Children’s Alliance
- Diverse services, including Medical Examinations, Forensic Interviews, with heavy involvement by Law Enforcement, Prosecution, DSS, and Family Court
Children’s Advocacy Center for Denton County
The CACDC is a child-friendly place where kids come to find help after incidents of sexual abuse.
“This begins a whole new chapter; Collaborate will help us find new and amazing ways to tell our story. Even more so, because of improved efficiency, it will allow us more time to focus on the main characters of our story.”
- Heavy Clinical focus
- Ties Therapy, Clinical Testing, Treatment Plans, and Progress Notes together in one place.
- Multiple locations, security permissions for each.
These folks, too
Other spaces that Collaborate works for
Second Chance Programs
Departments of Corrections
Substance Abuse Treatment & Prevention
Rape Treatment Centers
At-risk Youth Services
What is Collaborate?
Customizable case management software for non-profits and social services agencies.
- Track case information, all the way through intake, providing services, setting goals, and recording outcomes
- Go beyond the data with intelligent core features such as: case history, medical exams, test results, custom reports & more
- Our award-winning web-based solution is secure & easy to use, whether a novice or a power user
How Can Collaborate Be Used?
Perfect for small, medium, and large implementations that have multiple programs but don't need to communicate directly with other organizations that use Collaborate.
Collaborate for Networks
Offered for groups that need to communicate and securely share sensitive data between other organizations that use Collaborate.
Collaborate for Networks is a perfect fit for statewide Children’s Advocacy Center (CAC) networks.
Cut out the Paper
Let Collaborate do the heavy lifting. Collaborate adjusts to your workflow and processes, not the other way around.
“Prior to Collaborate, we were using paper charts…”
See what The Spot has to say about Collaborate vs. Paper.
- Use your existing forms, electronically
- No more boxes of folders, no more spreadsheets
- Clients can sign documents using tablets
- Save everything in one place
Don't mess with a good thing - keep your workflows where they work, use our templates where they can be improved upon.
“…it’s like partnering with architects, engineers, and systems designers!”
See how we went above and beyond with Casa de Salud’s customizations.
- We'll customize and configure Collaborate for you, good to go at launch
- Afterward, as requirements change, make configuration changes on your own
- Grant requirements change frequently, so can Collaborate's reports
- We develop software, have a specialized requirement? We love those.
Fast and Secure
Directly on the Internet backbone, and actively monitored for security, so you're safe and sound.
Assist America uses Collaborate’s admin capabilities to configure who can access Collaborate from where, and even automatically lock accounts if something suspicious is happening.
- High-grade encryption
- Users can be granted access to what they need, only
- Stable and scalable platform
- Hourly backups means disaster avoidance
Hosted and maintained by us, for you.
New York City’s YMCA and Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia both make use of Collaborate’s cloud-based nature to allow users spread across a large area to access their database securely, using a web browser. Assist America does it worldwide.
- No need for additional systems or network administrators
- No software to install
- Lightning fast, as much bandwidth, processing power, and storage as you need
- Access from anywhere, any time
Easy to Use and Understand
Developed and constantly improved upon, since 1998, we take our clients feedback seriously. Easy to use, even for the most technology-averse.
Our userbase is diverse, but most are not organizations that traditionally rely heavily on technology. Take a look at how some of our features work, simple and straightforward.
- Intuitively designed interface
- Simple to navigate
- Dedicated support staff to assist
- Online support & issue reporting
Substantial Cost Savings
Software is a tool to help you perform better, with less effort. Let it handle the grunt work and tedium, allowing you to focus on your real goals.
“…making for a highly efficient client experience and delivery of services”
See how Collaborate streamlined The Center’s processes and reduced overhead.
- Significant reduction in organization communication overhead
- No annual or "per seat" license fees
- Increased productivity and lower administrative costs
- Reports that used to take weeks now take seconds!
Collaborate Welcomes Kentucky, Baltimore, and D.C. To The Family
The Kentucky Association of Children's Advocacy Centers, Baltimore Child Abuse Center, and D.C. Safe Shores kickoff their Collaborate implementations