Your peers - our clients
Hundreds of human services organizations use Collaborate to run their organizations.
Cases Created per Month
National Children’s Advocacy Center
The National Children’s Advocacy Center (NCAC) invented the modern response to child abuse way back in 1985. Pioneers of the Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) approach, the organization serves as the model for over 1,000 CACs around the world.
Our staff found that Collaborate is easy to navigate, and was customized specifically to streamline services and data entry.
- Tens of thousands of Cases migrated from NCATrak into Collaborate
- Clinical Assessments include TF-CBT, TSCC, and CBCL
- Clients and their families are evaluated throughout the therapy process, within the app, to gauge the efficacy of treatment, including CBCL’s Pre, Mid, Four Month, Eight Month, and Post-therapy standards
- 1,500 Case Reviews completed per year
- One of hundreds of CACs using Collaborate
South Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
The South Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (SCCADVASA) is the statewide partnership of organizations providing services to victims and survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault in South Carolina. Member organizations include rape crisis centers and women's shelters, many serving clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Dozens of member organizations, many cross-trained with partner CACs
- Cross-trained Users can quickly switch between DV/SA and CAC sides
- Hotline Intakes to quickly get victims the help they need
- 145,000 Cases migrated from legacy systems
Douglas County, Nebraska
Three human services departments of the Douglas County, Nebraska municipal government run on Collaborate, each with their own tailored software implementation.
Highlights include fully electronic workflows, Class Management for educational programs, and hundreds of DocuSign Signatures collected per month.
“With the use of Collaborate and DocuSign Signatures, our caseworkers are able to work more effectively and efficiently.”
Douglas Co. Dept. of General Assistance
- The Douglas County Department of Corrections promotes public safety by effectively managing individuals in secure custody and Community Corrections by offering programs to prepare individuals to successfully return to society.
- The Douglas County General Assistance provides for the poor of the county who are not eligible for any other governmental assistance and do not have a parent, step parent, or spouse responsible for their support. These are “programs of last resort”.
- The Douglas County Veterans’ Service Office provides confidential counseling and assistance to Veterans and their families who are applying for Federal, State, and County Veterans programs and benefits.
Melinda Hoag Smith Center for Healthy Living
The Melinda Hoag Smith Center for Healthy Living is on a mission to positively impact the health and well-being of Newport Beach, California’s most vulnerable populations. Its facilities include a mental health center, family resource center, a dental clinic, and a monthly food distribution program.
- Client Portal with multi-language support allows Clients to complete their own initial Intakes and apply for Services
- Staff can quickly convert Portal submissions into full Intakes
- Optional Modules include Collaborate Electronic Signatures, Document Templates, and Class Management
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami (CCADM) was established in 1931 to serve impoverished families during the Great Depression. Since then, CCADM has grown to offer a diverse slate of Services in the Miami area, including alcohol & substance abuse treatment, child development, behavioral health, elderly assistance, homelessness, and help for immigrants & refugees.
- Universal Intake to facilitate a quick implementation
- Custom workflow allows Clients to have several open Cases at once
- Reporting for over 40 distinct Service offerings across dozens of locations
- Optional Modules include Batch Simple Services, Case Review, and Class Management
The Spot / Project Ark
“Prior to Collaborate, we were using paper charts, which are hard to manage, and even harder to compile data from for grants. Now everything is easy to access, and complete.”
Katie Plax MD
Director, Adolescent Center
- Collaborate facilitates all data management and reporting for SPARK
- Medical services, mental health counseling, sexual and reproductive health services
- Work development / workforce coaching services
- Substance abuse counseling
- Fully electronic medical records, charting, even immunization records
Reach out to us if you'd like to join the Collaborate community.
Your Cases, Your Clients, Your Workflow
Collaborate is customizable case management software for non-profits and social services agencies.
- Track case information, all the way through intake, providing services, setting goals, and recording outcomes
- Go beyond the data with intelligent core features such as: case history, medical exams, test results, custom reports & more
- Our award-winning web-based solution is secure & easy to use, whether a novice or a power user
Benefits of Using Collaborate
Cut out the Paper
Let Collaborate do the heavy lifting. Collaborate adjusts to your workflow and processes, not the other way around.
“Prior to Collaborate, we were using paper charts…”
See what The Spot has to say about Collaborate vs. Paper.
- Use your existing forms, electronically
- No more boxes of folders, no more spreadsheets
- Clients can sign documents using smartphones, tablets, or computers
- Save everything in one place
Don't mess with a good thing - keep your workflows where they work, use our templates where they can be improved upon.
“…it’s like partnering with architects, engineers, and systems designers!”
See how we went above and beyond with Casa de Salud’s customizations.
- We'll customize and configure Collaborate for you, good to go at launch
- Afterward, as requirements change, make configuration changes on your own
- Grant requirements change frequently, so can Collaborate's reports
- Our expert software developers can accommodate your specialized requirements
Fast and Secure
Directly on the Internet backbone, and actively monitored for security, so you're safe and sound.
Assist America uses Collaborate’s admin capabilities to configure who can access Collaborate from where, and even automatically lock accounts if something suspicious is happening.
- High-grade encryption
- Users can be granted access to what they need, only
- Stable and scalable platform
- Hourly backups means disaster avoidance
- HIPAA compliant
Hosted and maintained by us, for you.
New York City’s YMCA and Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia both make use of Collaborate’s cloud-based nature to allow users spread across a large area to access their database securely, using a web browser. Assist America does it worldwide.
- No need for additional systems or network administrators
- No software to install
- Lightning fast, with as much bandwidth, processing power, and storage as you need
- Access from anywhere, any time
Easy to Use and Understand
Developed and constantly improved upon, since 1998, we take our clients feedback seriously. Easy to use, even for the most technology-averse.
Our userbase is diverse, but most are not organizations that traditionally rely heavily on technology. Take a look at how some of our features work, simple and straightforward.
- Intuitively designed interface
- Simple to navigate
- Dedicated support staff to assist
- Online support & issue reporting
Substantial Cost Savings
Software is a tool to help you perform better, with less effort. Let it handle the grunt work and tedium, allowing you to focus on your real goals.
“…making for a highly efficient client experience and delivery of services”
See how Collaborate streamlined The Center’s processes and reduced overhead.
- Significant reduction in organization communication overhead
- No annual or "per seat" license fees
- Increased productivity and lower administrative costs
- Reports that used to take weeks now take seconds!
What's New with Collaborate
Automated Referrals Promote Efficiency & Best Practices Across South Carolina
Data integration connects child advocates with referrals from the Division of Social Services in Collaborate.
Try Collaborate Now
Contact Us for a Demo