Collaborate for Children’s Advocacy Centers
Hundreds of CACs across the U.S. and Canada use Collaborate to run their organizations.
400+ Children’s Advocacy Centers across the U.S. and Canada - including many statewide CAC networks - use Collaborate to run their organizations. Dozens more are joining them each month, welcoming the ability to actually use their data to improve outcomes, while still providing all their funders with grant reporting.
“BCAC has never been satisfied with 'good enough' and looks to seize upon opportunities to embrace new technologies and data analysis to be able to provide the best service possible for every child and every community.”
Executive Director, Baltimore Child Abuse Center
Unlike traditional case management platforms, Collaborate’s smart data model supports CACs’ complex relationships requirements, automatically.This sort of sophisticated data integrity - unique to Collaborate - means your data can be accurately managed, mined to extract truly meaningful insights, and reported on.
Trusted by Leading Advocacy Centers
18 of the top 20 highest grossing CACs rely on Collaborate, including National Children’s Advocacy Center. Their focus on actionable data and improving outcomes helps keep them well funded.
Tailored Case Management Software, Built for CACs
Collaborate was designed to improve accuracy and save time for CAC staff, so you can minimize “deskwork” and concentrate on helping Clients. Each organization does things a bit differently, so the software is customized to match your unique workflows.
Streamlined, Accurate Data Management
You’ll leverage Network Ninja’s decades of experience, along with Collaborate’s intuitive software design, to help maximize efficiency and accuracy for your data management processes.
Intelligent Conflict Checks help prevent duplicate entries, using exclusive technology to find “sounds-like” matches - even when names are misspelled. Data entry for CACs has never been quicker or more accurate than in Collaborate.
“There are many things in Collaborate that streamline your workflow. Sometimes it’s so fast and easy you don’t even realize how many steps were saved by what the system figures out for you.”
Collaborate Trainer & Former CAC Executive Director, Network Ninja
Collaborate supports the most popular CAC funder Reports, like NCA, VOCA, United Way, VAWA, and PSSF. Ad-hoc Reports are just a few clicks away, and saved Reports can be shared with everyone in your network.
Tight Security for HIPAA Compliance
Collaborate was developed with HIPAA compliance in mind. Roles & Permissions allow you to restrict access to PHI only to users that need it, while Multi-Factor Authentication adds an additional layer of security.
Combined with firewalls, vulnerability testing, automated identification and response to security events, and encryption everywhere, Collaborate works overtime to help keep your data secure.
Easy to Use for Your Entire Team
Collaborate is used by thousands of social workers and other very vocal specialists that aren’t traditionally “enthusiastic about technology” - they just need it to work - so its success depends on being user friendly. The combination of intuitive design and tailored functionality makes the software simple and effective.
“Our therapy staff found that Collaborate is easy to navigate and was customized specifically to streamline therapy services and data entry.”
Data Specialist, National Children’s Advocacy Center
Leaving NCATrak? No Problem.
Network Ninja has successfully completed hundreds of data migrations over the years. In 2018 alone, we migrated over 1.4 million case records into Collaborate implementations - many from NCATrak.
Bottom line: Network Ninja has the experience and expertise to seamlessly transition your CAC from your legacy database. Whether you’re upgrading from NCATrak or another system, your data will be integrated into Collaborate, where it’ll be usable and reportable.
See How Collaborate Works for CACs
Who's Using Collaborate
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia
Member of the National Children’s Alliance, The Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia, Inc. is Georgia’s statewide membership association of 50 local children’s advocacy centers.
- Dozens of networked Children's Advocacy Centers (CACs), each with own private customizable instance
- CACs able to search through entire state database of clients, caregivers, and offenders
- Statewide reporting
- Mix of Multi-Disciplinary Teams (MDTs) and non-MDT children’s advocacy centers
- 500+ users, years of case data, tens of thousands of cases, hundreds of thousands of services
South Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
SCCADVASA is the statewide partnership of organizations providing services to victims and survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault in South Carolina.
Members include rape crisis centers and women's shelters throughout the state, serving clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Dozens of member organizations, many cross-trained with partner CACs
- Cross-trained Users can quickly switch between DV/SA and CAC sides
- Hotline Intakes, with ability to easily change Case type for full Intakes later
- Optional Modules include Batch Simple Services, Document Queue, and Document Templates
Douglas County, Nebraska
Three human services departments of the Douglas County, Nebraska municipal government run on Collaborate, each with their own tailored software implementation.
- Department of Corrections, General Assistance, and Veterans' Service Office all use Collaborate
- Fully electronic workflows
- Class Management for educational programs
- Hundreds of Collaborate Electronic Signatures collected per month
Melinda Hoag Smith Center for Healthy Living
The Melinda Hoag Smith Center for Healthy Living is on a mission to positively impact the health and well-being of Newport Beach, California’s most vulnerable populations. Its facilities include a mental health center, family resource center, a dental clinic, and a monthly food distribution program.
- Client Portal with multi-language support allows Clients to complete their own initial Intakes and apply for Services
- Staff can quickly convert Portal submissions into full Intakes
- Additional modules include Collaborate Electronic Signatures, Document Templates, and Class Management
The Spot / Project Ark
- Collaborate facilitates all data management and reporting for SPARK
- Medical services, mental health counseling, sexual and reproductive health services
- Work development / workforce coaching services
- Substance abuse counseling
- Fully electronic medical records, charting, even immunization records
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami (CCADM) was established in 1931 to serve impoverished families during the Great Depression. Since then, CCADM has grown to offer a diverse slate of Services in the Miami area, including alcohol & substance abuse treatment, child development, behavioral health, elderly assistance, homelessness, and help for immigrants & refugees.
- Universal Intake to facilitate a quick implementation
- Custom workflow allows Clients to have several open Cases at once
- Reporting for over 40 distinct Service offerings across dozens of sites
- Optional Modules include Batch Simple Services, Case Review, and Class Management
Benefits of Using Collaborate
Cut out the Paper
Let Collaborate do the heavy lifting. Collaborate adjusts to your workflow and processes, not the other way around.
“Prior to Collaborate, we were using paper charts…”
See what The Spot has to say about Collaborate vs. Paper.
- Use your existing forms, electronically
- No more boxes of folders, no more spreadsheets
- Clients can sign documents using smartphones, tablets, or computers
- Save everything in one place
Don't mess with a good thing - keep your workflows where they work, use our templates where they can be improved upon.
“…it’s like partnering with architects, engineers, and systems designers!”
See how we went above and beyond with Casa de Salud’s customizations.
- We'll customize and configure Collaborate for you, good to go at launch
- Afterward, as requirements change, make configuration changes on your own
- Grant requirements change frequently, so can Collaborate's reports
- Our expert software developers can accommodate your specialized requirements
Fast and Secure
Directly on the Internet backbone, and actively monitored for security, so you're safe and sound.
Assist America uses Collaborate’s admin capabilities to configure who can access Collaborate from where, and even automatically lock accounts if something suspicious is happening.
- High-grade encryption
- Users can be granted access to what they need, only
- Stable and scalable platform
- Hourly backups means disaster avoidance
- HIPAA compliant
Hosted and maintained by us, for you.
New York City’s YMCA and Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia both make use of Collaborate’s cloud-based nature to allow users spread across a large area to access their database securely, using a web browser. Assist America does it worldwide.
- No need for additional systems or network administrators
- No software to install
- Lightning fast, with as much bandwidth, processing power, and storage as you need
- Access from anywhere, any time
Easy to Use and Understand
Developed and constantly improved upon, since 1998, we take our clients feedback seriously. Easy to use, even for the most technology-averse.
Our userbase is diverse, but most are not organizations that traditionally rely heavily on technology. Take a look at how some of our features work, simple and straightforward.
- Intuitively designed interface
- Simple to navigate
- Dedicated support staff to assist
- Online support & issue reporting
Substantial Cost Savings
Software is a tool to help you perform better, with less effort. Let it handle the grunt work and tedium, allowing you to focus on your real goals.
“…making for a highly efficient client experience and delivery of services”
See how Collaborate streamlined The Center’s processes and reduced overhead.
- Significant reduction in organization communication overhead
- No annual or "per seat" license fees
- Increased productivity and lower administrative costs
- Reports that used to take weeks now take seconds!
What's New with Collaborate
Try Collaborate Now
Contact Us for a Demo