Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami (CCADM) signed on with Collaborate in April of 2017. Prior to Collaborate, CCADM managed their cases and clients from a paper environment.
To accommodate the transition to a software solution, CCADM established a universal intake, permitting all incoming clients to be added from a single entity. Based on the situation of each case, custom logic was established to tailor each intake so every person can be matched to the best service(s) that CCADM offers.
Collectively, CCADM and Network Ninja made it happen: Collaborate was delivered for production on August 3,2017 - 4 months ahead of schedule.
This phased implementation provided these benefits, just to name a few:
- CCADM’s staff got a jump start on entering data into Collaborate, meaning the timeline of reporting metrics starts in Collaborate in August, rather than December.
- Phased-in users that benefitted the most from an early launch can help guide customization during subsequent phases.
- The overhead of “planning” can be distributed across a longer period of time, in bite-sized chunks.
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami is one of the largest and longest-serving nonprofit organizations in South Florida. Through public and private partnerships, they help families in need with rent, food, and other necessities, and provide emergency services to help families avert homelessness.
Their reach in the community is accomplished via the breadth of services they offer:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services
- Child Development Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Elderly Services
- Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing
- Housing Services
- Immigrant and Refugee Services
The Collaborate team is excited to work with CCADM on continued development, and watch these benefits continue to pay off!