We understand that larger social services agencies face unique challenges. That’s why we’ve created Collaborate Concierge: an enhanced level of support and analysis that allows you to outsource tough tasks - like building specialized reports for last-minute funder requests, or training new Administrators - to Network Ninja.
Maximize Your Collaborate Data
Your Concierge will work with you to define your data goals, and produce professional, tailored materials (with lightning fast turnaround) such as:
- Executive Dashboards for state Admins and local Directors
- Annual Reports, PDFs, & Presentations to please your funders
- Automated Emails with weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics
- Coverage Maps and other Spatial Analysis to find underserved groups
Professional Planning & Support
Whether you’ve got a big deadline to meet or you’re planning the next fiscal year, Concierge can help you utilize Collaborate to the fullest, including:
- Establishing Outcomes & KPIs with action plans to meet your goals
- Running advanced Collaborate Trainings for Administrators and power Users
- Helping Onboard New Staff to quickly get them up to speed with Collaborate
- Outsourcing your most complex tasks to us - the tougher, the better!
Meet Your Concierge
Scott Swafford is a capacity builder. For the past seven years, he’s worked exclusively to support the data needs of child welfare organizations, most recently as Data Analyst for Children’s Advocacy Centers of Mississippi.
Scott is an expert in quantitative and qualitative analysis, helping organizations with strategic planning, annual reports, fundraising, and getting the most out of Collaborate.
Your Concierge Can Do It All
If you’re looking to show off your data to funders, find underserved communities, or ensure your staff is getting the most out of Collaborate, a Concierge is your solution. For pricing and details on how to book dedicated access to an expert, shoot us an email today.