Communicate and Share
Collaborate for Networks
Collaborate for Networks is offered for groups that need to communicate and securely share sensitive data between other organizations that use Collaborate. Statewide and municipal implementations benefit from being able to track a transient client base across two or more organizations, securely, and member centers benefit by having immediate access to historical information from partner agencies.
Licensing for multiple organizations at the same time is the most cost-effective way to implement Collaborate, with up to a 50% reduction in cost.
“Network Ninja is enthusiastic and supportive of our mission, and understands the nonprofit world. Having a cutting edge software company behind us, one that develops friendly but powerful software, that’s a unique combination.”
Andrew H. Agatston
CACGA CEO and General Legal Counsel
Use Case Scenario
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia, with over 50 member centers, has implemented the ideal statewide software solution with Collaborate.
“In Georgia alone, we have over 8 years of data showing us what users struggle with, and how we can alleviate those struggles with software. One of the things we did that really helped was collect feedback surveys, basically wishlists, from several dozen CACs - ‘reports, reports, reports, and save us time’, that was the major takeaway.”
With Collaborate, CACGA offered a major upgrade to its member centers, made possible in part by a VOCA grant. Some of the highlights of the case management software include beefed up ad-hoc reporting tools and dashboards, and tools that allow users to record client service in batches, which saves hundreds of hours a year.
“When our member centers are seeing a child for an abuse or CSEC case, they can search the Georgia network to determine if we’ve seen this child previously. This is important, knowing that history provides context that can really help us help the child.”
Andrew H. Agatston
CACGA CEO and General Legal Counsel
Georgia’s statewide software implementation helps extract meaningful metrics from sensitive data - for the victims of child abuse.
The logistics of child abuse prevention and its treatment are complex.
Combining a social worker’s soft touch, and the complicated workflows necessary to deal with immense amounts of sensitive information, is particularly tricky.
Where computer scientists are compelled by the need to extract meaningful correlations from complex data, a children’s advocacy center’s (CAC) immediate concern is with providing crisis management for the victims, and improving the subsequent criminal investigation.
Total CACGA Clients Served Annually
CACs do this by utilizing a diverse group of professionals with different skillsets, called a multi-disciplinary team (MDT), to provide services to the victims of abuse.
This can include everyone from medical examiners to prosecutors, and access to information is given strictly on a need-to-know basis. Law enforcement may have access to information that a mental health worker does not, and vice-versa. Workflows vary, and time is of the essence.
All of this means software usability is key, and limiting access on a need-to-know basis is imperative. The more time spent on the process, the more expensive, and the fewer clients can be served. Increasing efficiency while reducing workflow frustrations is a requirement, and directly benefits the recipient of service: child abuse victims and their families.
Your Cases, Your Clients, Your Workflow
Collaborate is customizable case management software for non-profits and social services agencies.
- Track case information, all the way through intake, providing services, setting goals, and recording outcomes
- Go beyond the data with intelligent core features such as: case history, medical exams, test results, custom reports & more
- Our award-winning web-based solution is secure & easy to use, whether a novice or a power user
Who's Using Collaborate
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia
Member of the National Children’s Alliance, The Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia, Inc. is Georgia’s statewide membership association of 50 local children’s advocacy centers.
- Dozens of networked Children's Advocacy Centers (CACs), each with own private customizable instance
- CACs able to search through entire state database of clients, caregivers, and offenders
- Statewide reporting
- Mix of Multi-Disciplinary Teams (MDTs) and non-MDT children’s advocacy centers
- 500+ users, years of case data, tens of thousands of cases, hundreds of thousands of services
South Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
SCCADVASA is the statewide partnership of organizations providing services to victims and survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault in South Carolina.
Members include rape crisis centers and women's shelters throughout the state, serving clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Dozens of member organizations, many cross-trained with partner CACs
- Cross-trained Users can quickly switch between DV/SA and CAC sides
- Hotline Intakes, with ability to easily change Case type for full Intakes later
- Optional Modules include Batch Simple Services, Document Queue, and Document Templates
Douglas County, Nebraska
Three human services departments of the Douglas County, Nebraska municipal government run on Collaborate, each with their own tailored software implementation.
- Department of Corrections, General Assistance, and Veterans' Service Office all use Collaborate
- Fully electronic workflows
- Class Management for educational programs
- Hundreds of Collaborate Electronic Signatures collected per month
Melinda Hoag Smith Center for Healthy Living
The Melinda Hoag Smith Center for Healthy Living is on a mission to positively impact the health and well-being of Newport Beach, California’s most vulnerable populations. Its facilities include a mental health center, family resource center, a dental clinic, and a monthly food distribution program.
- Client Portal with multi-language support allows Clients to complete their own initial Intakes and apply for Services
- Staff can quickly convert Portal submissions into full Intakes
- Additional modules include Collaborate Electronic Signatures, Document Templates, and Class Management
The Spot / Project Ark
- Collaborate facilitates all data management and reporting for SPARK
- Medical services, mental health counseling, sexual and reproductive health services
- Work development / workforce coaching services
- Substance abuse counseling
- Fully electronic medical records, charting, even immunization records
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami (CCADM) was established in 1931 to serve impoverished families during the Great Depression. Since then, CCADM has grown to offer a diverse slate of Services in the Miami area, including alcohol & substance abuse treatment, child development, behavioral health, elderly assistance, homelessness, and help for immigrants & refugees.
- Universal Intake to facilitate a quick implementation
- Custom workflow allows Clients to have several open Cases at once
- Reporting for over 40 distinct Service offerings across dozens of sites
- Optional Modules include Batch Simple Services, Case Review, and Class Management
Benefits of Using Collaborate
Cut out the Paper
Let Collaborate do the heavy lifting. Collaborate adjusts to your workflow and processes, not the other way around.
“Prior to Collaborate, we were using paper charts…”
See what The Spot has to say about Collaborate vs. Paper.
- Use your existing forms, electronically
- No more boxes of folders, no more spreadsheets
- Clients can sign documents using smartphones, tablets, or computers
- Save everything in one place
Don't mess with a good thing - keep your workflows where they work, use our templates where they can be improved upon.
“…it’s like partnering with architects, engineers, and systems designers!”
See how we went above and beyond with Casa de Salud’s customizations.
- We'll customize and configure Collaborate for you, good to go at launch
- Afterward, as requirements change, make configuration changes on your own
- Grant requirements change frequently, so can Collaborate's reports
- Our expert software developers can accommodate your specialized requirements
Fast and Secure
Directly on the Internet backbone, and actively monitored for security, so you're safe and sound.
Assist America uses Collaborate’s admin capabilities to configure who can access Collaborate from where, and even automatically lock accounts if something suspicious is happening.
- High-grade encryption
- Users can be granted access to what they need, only
- Stable and scalable platform
- Hourly backups means disaster avoidance
- HIPAA compliant
Hosted and maintained by us, for you.
New York City’s YMCA and Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia both make use of Collaborate’s cloud-based nature to allow users spread across a large area to access their database securely, using a web browser. Assist America does it worldwide.
- No need for additional systems or network administrators
- No software to install
- Lightning fast, with as much bandwidth, processing power, and storage as you need
- Access from anywhere, any time
Easy to Use and Understand
Developed and constantly improved upon, since 1998, we take our clients feedback seriously. Easy to use, even for the most technology-averse.
Our userbase is diverse, but most are not organizations that traditionally rely heavily on technology. Take a look at how some of our features work, simple and straightforward.
- Intuitively designed interface
- Simple to navigate
- Dedicated support staff to assist
- Online support & issue reporting
Substantial Cost Savings
Software is a tool to help you perform better, with less effort. Let it handle the grunt work and tedium, allowing you to focus on your real goals.
“…making for a highly efficient client experience and delivery of services”
See how Collaborate streamlined The Center’s processes and reduced overhead.
- Significant reduction in organization communication overhead
- No annual or "per seat" license fees
- Increased productivity and lower administrative costs
- Reports that used to take weeks now take seconds!
What's New with Collaborate
Automated Referrals Promote Efficiency & Best Practices Across South Carolina
Data integration connects child advocates with referrals from the Division of Social Services in Collaborate.
Try Collaborate Now
Contact Us for a Demo