Collaborate’s Pre-Conference Workshop, to be held in Huntsville, AL on March 23, 2020 at the 36th International Symposium on Child Abuse, is geared to new and experienced users of the Collaborate Software System, which is used by nearly 400 children’s advocacy centers nationwide.
The hands-on training event will hone your Collaborate skills and allow you to:
- Master the fundamentals with interactive demonstrations
- Understand advanced topics with expert guidance
- Learn and share ideas with Collaborate users from across the country
Users will discuss how the database has been customized for their unique case management needs - and show off a little. The Collaborate team will listen to participants about potential new and innovative features that could be added to the system to improve workflow, and the overall process of entering and extracting data to meet the needs of their organizations. Bonus: lunch is included!
Date, Time, & Location
Monday, March 23, 2020, 9:00am EST to 4:30pm EST
Von Braun Center, South Hall Ballroom 5
700 Monroe St SW, Huntsville, AL 35801
Important Travel Note
The Collaborate training workshop will take place on Monday, March 23. Hence, you should plan on traveling a day earlier than usual for the Symposium, arriving on Sunday, March 22 in order to attend the Collaborate workshop on Monday morning.
Collaborate Workshop Registration Instructions
If you are already registered to attend the Symposium
Great! Your registration fee includes one Pre-Conference Workshop option of your choice - just ensure you’ve selected the Collaborate System User Training:
- Visit the Symposium Registration page and click the Already Registered? link
- Enter your Email Address and Confirmation Number
- Update your Pre-Conference Workshop Agenda selection to Collaborate System User Training and Save your selection
If you are NOT already registered to attend the Symposium
No worries! You can register for the Symposium and Collaborate Workshop at the same time, or register to attend the Collaborate Workshop only:
- Visit the Symposium Registration page and fill out your registration info
- When you get to the Pre-Conference Workshop Agenda screen, select the Collaborate System User Training option and click Add to Agenda
- Complete the rest of your order
Meet Your Collaborate Trainers
Collaborate product lead with 20+ years of experience in non-profit software.
Ted Buckenham, MA, LPC, CPCS
Collaborate training specialist and former CAC Executive Director.