Collaborate for State CAC Networks
Collaborate for Networks is tailor made for groups that need to communicate and securely share sensitive data between other organizations that use Collaborate. Statewide implementations for Children’s Advocacy Networks benefit from being able to track a transient Client base across two or more organizations, securely, and member Centers benefit by having immediate access to historical information from partner agencies.
Network Ninja has implemented Collaborate in multiple statewide CAC networks that include anywhere from several dozen individual CACs to over 70 CACs.
11 State CAC Networks Running On Collaborate
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia
50 Georgia CACs.
Supports 1,000+ Collaborate Users across Georgia.
Years of Case data migrated, across tens of thousands of Cases.
Hundreds of thousands of Client Services migrated.
Featured Article: CACGA Client Profile
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Texas
71 Texas CACs, serving over 60,000 Clients a year.
Supports 1,200+ CAC staff members and 1,300+ CAC board members.
1,000+ law enforcement departments and 230+ prosecutor’s offices.
Over 80 external medical partners.
Featured Article: Big Plans for Texas
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Michigan
43 Michigan CACs.
Over 10,000 Clients served by Michigan CACs per year.
Over 85,000 Services recorded per year statewide.
Featured Article: Sunshine and Wolverines
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Mississippi
11 Mississippi CACs.
Thousands of Clients served each year statewide.
Tens of thousands of Services recorded annually.
Children's Advocacy Centers of California
66 California CACs.
California CACs serve tens of thousands of Clients annually.
Over 44,000 Services recorded by California CACs each year.
Kentucky Association of Children's Advocacy Centers
16 Kentucky CACs.
11 additional proposed satellite CAC locations planned throughout the state.
Kentucky CACs serve over 6,500 Clients each year.
West Virginia Child Advocacy Network
22 West Virginia CACs.
West Virginia CACs serve over 3,900 Clients each year.
Local CACs are seeing 66% more cases than five years ago, due to greater awareness of help available.
South Carolina Network of Children's Advocacy Centers
17 South Carolina CACs.
In 2017, South Carolina CACs served over 8,500 Clients.
South Carolina CACs provided over 72,000 services to children and their families last year.
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Illinois
39 Illinois CACs.
Over 12,000 Forensic Interviews conducted per year.
National Children's Alliance Accredited.
New York State Children’s Alliance
40 New York CACs.
In 2018, New York CACs served over 23,000 Clients.
New York CACs and MDTs provide over 3,300 medical evaluations per year.
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Arkansas
Q3 2020 Go-Live!
17 Arkansas CACs.
In 2018, Arkansas CACs served over 6,000 Clients.
Featured Article: CACs of Arkansas, On the Road to Good Data and Efficient Workflows
Don’t Take Our Word For It
Collaborate and Network Ninja have the experience and expertise needed to handle CAC networks’ unique needs, to roll out implementations statewide, and customize instances for dozens of individual CACs. Check out what the Children’s Advocacy Centers of Mississippi has to say about Collaborate.
“The Network Ninja team is always willing to come up with innovative solutions to meet our individual needs. They created customized features that make it easy to document the vast array of support provided to families on a single visit. This will save the CACs time and resources while giving a full picture of the number of Services provided for grant reports.”
Karla Steckler Tye
Children's Advocacy Centers of Mississippi
Wrapping It All Up
Hundreds of Children’s Advocacy Centers, including both statewide and single-site implementations, rely on Collaborate to help run their organizations. We’re also proud to include National Children’s Advocacy Center as a Collaborate client.
Want to know how Collaborate can have a big impact on your state CAC network? Just give us a shout.
How Can Collaborate Be Used?
Perfect for small, medium, and large implementations that have multiple programs but don't need to communicate directly with other organizations that use Collaborate.
Hundreds of Children’s Advocacy Centers (CACs) use Collaborate.
Collaborate for Networks
Offered for groups that need to communicate and securely share sensitive data between other organizations that use Collaborate.
Collaborate for Networks is a perfect fit for statewide Children’s Advocacy Center (CAC) networks.
Who Uses Collaborate?
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia
Member of the National Children’s Alliance, The Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia, Inc. is Georgia’s statewide membership association of 50 local children’s advocacy centers.
- Dozens of networked Children's Advocacy Centers (CACs), each with own private customizable instance
- CACs able to search through entire state database of clients, caregivers, and offenders
- Statewide reporting
- Mix of Multi-Disciplinary Teams (MDTs) and non-MDT children’s advocacy centers
- 500+ users, years of case data, tens of thousands of cases, hundreds of thousands of services
The LGBT Community Center
New York City’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center empowers people to lead healthy, successful lives.
- Elaborate case notes and status tracking
- Mental Health and Medical focuses
- On-site labs and referrals, including STD testing and results tracking
- Group counseling and Community Outreach
- Sophisticated reports and integrations, including Medicare, Medicaid, and Private health insurance (UB-04)
Douglas County Department of Corrections
The Douglas County Department of Corrections promotes public safety by effectively managing individuals in secure custody and Community Corrections by offering programs to prepare individuals to successfully return to society.
- Serving multiple departments, National Commission on Correctional Health Care and ACA accredited
- Second Chance funded
- Class Management, Work Release, and RAP (Re-entry Assistance Program)
- Service focuses include Substance Abuse, Mental Health, Education, and Medical
- Integrations with other County department databases, can share information when appropriate
Hope For The Warriors
Hope For The Warriors works to enhance the quality of life for post-9/11 service members, their families, and families of the fallen who have sustained physical and psychological wounds in the line of duty.
- Portal that allows HFTW clients to request services, fill out forms, and check appointment schedules
- Direct correspondence between staff and clients
- Complete Biopsychosocial (BPS) model processes
- Other services tracked include financial assistance, career transitioning, and spouse & caregiver scholarships
The Spot / Project Ark
- Collaborate facilitates all data management and reporting for SPARK
- Medical services, mental health counseling, sexual and reproductive health services
- Work development / workforce coaching services
- Substance abuse counseling
- Fully electronic medical records, charting, even immunization records
New York City’s YMCA
The YMCA of Greater New York is committed to serving the immigrant population of the City, and, in response to their needs, has opened New Americans Welcome Centers to help immigrants achieve literacy, cultural competence, and self-sufficiency.
- Learning management for all of Greater New York’s YMCAs
- 21 sites, 100s of users, tens of thousands of students
- Collaborate manages their Class Offerings, Workshops, Lesson Plans, and Certifications
- iPad support for signing intake documents and learning management attendance sheets
- Web-based software key for such a spread out user-base
Why Use Collaborate?
Cut out the Paper
Let Collaborate do the heavy lifting. Collaborate adjusts to your workflow and processes, not the other way around.
“Prior to Collaborate, we were using paper charts…”
See what The Spot has to say about Collaborate vs. Paper.
- Use your existing forms, electronically
- No more boxes of folders, no more spreadsheets
- Clients can sign documents using smartphones, tablets, or computers
- Save everything in one place
Don't mess with a good thing - keep your workflows where they work, use our templates where they can be improved upon.
“…it’s like partnering with architects, engineers, and systems designers!”
See how we went above and beyond with Casa de Salud’s customizations.
- We'll customize and configure Collaborate for you, good to go at launch
- Afterward, as requirements change, make configuration changes on your own
- Grant requirements change frequently, so can Collaborate's reports
- Our expert software developers can accommodate your specialized requirements
Fast and Secure
Directly on the Internet backbone, and actively monitored for security, so you're safe and sound.
Assist America uses Collaborate’s admin capabilities to configure who can access Collaborate from where, and even automatically lock accounts if something suspicious is happening.
- High-grade encryption
- Users can be granted access to what they need, only
- Stable and scalable platform
- Hourly backups means disaster avoidance
Hosted and maintained by us, for you.
New York City’s YMCA and Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia both make use of Collaborate’s cloud-based nature to allow users spread across a large area to access their database securely, using a web browser. Assist America does it worldwide.
- No need for additional systems or network administrators
- No software to install
- Lightning fast, with as much bandwidth, processing power, and storage as you need
- Access from anywhere, any time
Easy to Use and Understand
Developed and constantly improved upon, since 1998, we take our clients feedback seriously. Easy to use, even for the most technology-averse.
Our userbase is diverse, but most are not organizations that traditionally rely heavily on technology. Take a look at how some of our features work, simple and straightforward.
- Intuitively designed interface
- Simple to navigate
- Dedicated support staff to assist
- Online support & issue reporting
Substantial Cost Savings
Software is a tool to help you perform better, with less effort. Let it handle the grunt work and tedium, allowing you to focus on your real goals.
“…making for a highly efficient client experience and delivery of services”
See how Collaborate streamlined The Center’s processes and reduced overhead.
- Significant reduction in organization communication overhead
- No annual or "per seat" license fees
- Increased productivity and lower administrative costs
- Reports that used to take weeks now take seconds!
What's New with Collaborate?
Collaborate Training Added to 2020 Champions of Children Conference
The Collaborate team will be on hand to train Illinois’ CAC staff at their 11th annual statewide event.
Want to Try Collaborate?
Contact Us for a Demo