Save Time, Money, and Paper with DocuSign Signatures
This Optional Module will benefit your clients and staff.
Former Executive/Clinical Director & Forensic Interviewer Ted Buckenham Joins Collaborate Team
CAC expert will train organizations to get the most out of Collaborate.
Enhance Your Security with Multi-Factor Authentication
Collaborate supports Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Here’s why you should enable it.
National Children's Advocacy Center Adopts New Approach to Case Management
NCAC goes live with Collaborate, including some specialized clinical testing tools.
Helping Build a Kindred Community with the Exchange Club Family Center
Memphis-based family services organization is getting a big software upgrade.
South Carolina Picks Collaborate for Networks
SC’s statewide CAC network embraces Collaborate, along with a state coalition committed to ending domestic and sexual violence.
Collaborate Welcomes Kentucky, Baltimore, and D.C. To The Family
The Kentucky Association of Children's Advocacy Centers, Baltimore Child Abuse Center, and D.C. Safe Shores kickoff their Collaborate implementations
Baltimore CAC Celebrates Its Past, Stays Focused on the Future
The Collaborate team toured the Baltimore Child Abuse Center to kick off the Interview & Discovery process and attend their annual Be A Hero Gala.
Congratulations Are in Order for This Winning Child Advocacy Center
A lucky non-profit from this year’s International Symposium on Child Abuse will be using their $1,000 winnings on new forensic interview equipment.
HIPAA Primer for CACs: It’s Not Spelled Like HIPPO
Learn how HIPAA impacts Children’s Advocacy Networks in our practical primer, which includes info in risk analysis and management, important security policies, and how Collaborate helps manage and maintain HIPAA compliance.
Your Cases, Your Clients, Your Workflow
Collaborate is customizable case management software for non-profits and social services agencies.
- Track case information, all the way through intake, providing services, setting goals, and recording outcomes
- Go beyond the data with intelligent core features such as: case history, medical exams, test results, custom reports & more
- Our award-winning web-based solution is secure & easy to use, whether a novice or a power user
Who's Using Collaborate
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia
Member of the National Children’s Alliance, The Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia, Inc. is Georgia’s statewide membership association of 50 local children’s advocacy centers.
- Dozens of networked Children's Advocacy Centers (CACs), each with own private customizable instance
- CACs able to search through entire state database of clients, caregivers, and offenders
- Statewide reporting
- Mix of Multi-Disciplinary Teams (MDTs) and non-MDT children’s advocacy centers
- 500+ users, years of case data, tens of thousands of cases, hundreds of thousands of services
South Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
SCCADVASA is the statewide partnership of organizations providing services to victims and survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault in South Carolina.
Members include rape crisis centers and women's shelters throughout the state, serving clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Dozens of member organizations, many cross-trained with partner CACs
- Cross-trained Users can quickly switch between DV/SA and CAC sides
- Hotline Intakes, with ability to easily change Case type for full Intakes later
- Optional Modules include Batch Simple Services, Document Queue, and Document Templates
Douglas County, Nebraska
Three human services departments of the Douglas County, Nebraska municipal government run on Collaborate, each with their own tailored software implementation.
- Department of Corrections, General Assistance, and Veterans' Service Office all use Collaborate
- Fully electronic workflows
- Class Management for educational programs
- Hundreds of Collaborate Electronic Signatures collected per month
Melinda Hoag Smith Center for Healthy Living
The Melinda Hoag Smith Center for Healthy Living is on a mission to positively impact the health and well-being of Newport Beach, California’s most vulnerable populations. Its facilities include a mental health center, family resource center, a dental clinic, and a monthly food distribution program.
- Client Portal with multi-language support allows Clients to complete their own initial Intakes and apply for Services
- Staff can quickly convert Portal submissions into full Intakes
- Additional modules include Collaborate Electronic Signatures, Document Templates, and Class Management
The Spot / Project Ark
- Collaborate facilitates all data management and reporting for SPARK
- Medical services, mental health counseling, sexual and reproductive health services
- Work development / workforce coaching services
- Substance abuse counseling
- Fully electronic medical records, charting, even immunization records
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami (CCADM) was established in 1931 to serve impoverished families during the Great Depression. Since then, CCADM has grown to offer a diverse slate of Services in the Miami area, including alcohol & substance abuse treatment, child development, behavioral health, elderly assistance, homelessness, and help for immigrants & refugees.
- Universal Intake to facilitate a quick implementation
- Custom workflow allows Clients to have several open Cases at once
- Reporting for over 40 distinct Service offerings across dozens of sites
- Optional Modules include Batch Simple Services, Case Review, and Class Management
Benefits of Using Collaborate
Cut out the Paper
Let Collaborate do the heavy lifting. Collaborate adjusts to your workflow and processes, not the other way around.
“Prior to Collaborate, we were using paper charts…”
See what The Spot has to say about Collaborate vs. Paper.
- Use your existing forms, electronically
- No more boxes of folders, no more spreadsheets
- Clients can sign documents using smartphones, tablets, or computers
- Save everything in one place
Don't mess with a good thing - keep your workflows where they work, use our templates where they can be improved upon.
“…it’s like partnering with architects, engineers, and systems designers!”
See how we went above and beyond with Casa de Salud’s customizations.
- We'll customize and configure Collaborate for you, good to go at launch
- Afterward, as requirements change, make configuration changes on your own
- Grant requirements change frequently, so can Collaborate's reports
- Our expert software developers can accommodate your specialized requirements
Fast and Secure
Directly on the Internet backbone, and actively monitored for security, so you're safe and sound.
Assist America uses Collaborate’s admin capabilities to configure who can access Collaborate from where, and even automatically lock accounts if something suspicious is happening.
- High-grade encryption
- Users can be granted access to what they need, only
- Stable and scalable platform
- Hourly backups means disaster avoidance
- HIPAA compliant
Hosted and maintained by us, for you.
New York City’s YMCA and Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia both make use of Collaborate’s cloud-based nature to allow users spread across a large area to access their database securely, using a web browser. Assist America does it worldwide.
- No need for additional systems or network administrators
- No software to install
- Lightning fast, with as much bandwidth, processing power, and storage as you need
- Access from anywhere, any time
Easy to Use and Understand
Developed and constantly improved upon, since 1998, we take our clients feedback seriously. Easy to use, even for the most technology-averse.
Our userbase is diverse, but most are not organizations that traditionally rely heavily on technology. Take a look at how some of our features work, simple and straightforward.
- Intuitively designed interface
- Simple to navigate
- Dedicated support staff to assist
- Online support & issue reporting
Substantial Cost Savings
Software is a tool to help you perform better, with less effort. Let it handle the grunt work and tedium, allowing you to focus on your real goals.
“…making for a highly efficient client experience and delivery of services”
See how Collaborate streamlined The Center’s processes and reduced overhead.
- Significant reduction in organization communication overhead
- No annual or "per seat" license fees
- Increased productivity and lower administrative costs
- Reports that used to take weeks now take seconds!
Try Collaborate Now
Contact Us for a Demo