For Non-Profits, Cash is King
How Children's Advocacy Center of Hamilton County won $1000 in our raffle at the National Children’s Advocacy Center Symposium.
Big Plans for Texas
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Texas has been working with us to implement the perfect statewide solution for CACs.
A Focus on the Wellbeing of Kids
Introducing 3 new Collaborate clients that have a positive impact on children and families that really need it.
Network Ninja donates $1000 to One Lucky Non-Profit!
What a fantastic week in Dallas at the 28th Annual Crimes Against Children Conference!
Introducing Collaborate for Networks
For groups that need to communicate and securely share sensitive data between other organizations that use Collaborate.
Collaborate Launch Insights for the Denton County CAC
With 40,000 cases, 400,000 services, and over 250,000 case notes!
Denver and Denton the Newest CACs Logging in to Collaborate
More and more organizations use Collaborate
CACDC Picks Collaborate
Children's Advocacy Center of Denton County Texas will use Collaborate to electronically manage all their programs.
Collaborate Launches Hope for the Warriors!
Hope for the Warriors is a non-profit that dedicates themselves to enhancing the lives of post 9/11 service members and their families.
Douglas County Department of Corrections nears launch
Collaborate will manage the re-entry, work release, and education programs for inmates in Douglas County.
What is Collaborate?
Customizable case management software for non-profits and social services agencies.
- Track case information, all the way through intake, providing services, setting goals, and recording outcomes
- Go beyond the data with intelligent core features such as: case history, medical exams, test results, custom reports & more
- Our award-winning web-based solution is secure & easy to use, whether a novice or a power user
How Can Collaborate Be Used?
Perfect for small, medium, and large implementations that have multiple programs but don't need to communicate directly with other organizations that use Collaborate.
Collaborate for Networks
Offered for groups that need to communicate and securely share sensitive data between other organizations that use Collaborate.
Collaborate for Networks is a perfect fit for statewide Children’s Advocacy Center (CAC) networks.
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia
Member of the National Children’s Alliance, The Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia, Inc. is Georgia’s statewide membership association of 50 local children’s advocacy centers.
- Dozens of networked Children's Advocacy Centers (CACs), each with own private customizable instance
- CACs able to search through entire state database of clients, caregivers, and offenders
- Statewide reporting
- Mix of Multi-Disciplinary Teams (MDTs) and non-MDT children’s advocacy centers
- 500+ users, years of case data, tens of thousands of cases, hundreds of thousands of services
The LGBT Community Center
New York City’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center empowers people to lead healthy, successful lives.
- Elaborate case notes and status tracking
- Mental Health and Medical focuses
- On-site labs and referrals, including STD testing and results tracking
- Group counseling and Community Outreach
- Sophisticated reports and integrations, including Medicare, Medicaid, and Private health insurance (UB-04)
Douglas County Department of Corrections
The Douglas County Department of Corrections promotes public safety by effectively managing individuals in secure custody and Community Corrections by offering programs to prepare individuals to successfully return to society.
- Serving multiple departments, National Commission on Correctional Health Care and ACA accredited
- Second Chance funded
- Class Management, Work Release, and RAP (Re-entry Assistance Program)
- Service focuses include Substance Abuse, Mental Health, Education, and Medical
- Integrations with other County department databases, can share information when appropriate
Hope For The Warriors
Hope For The Warriors works to enhance the quality of life for post-9/11 service members, their families, and families of the fallen who have sustained physical and psychological wounds in the line of duty.
- Portal that allows HFTW clients to request services, fill out forms, and check appointment schedules
- Direct correspondence between staff and clients
- Complete Biopsychosocial (BPS) model processes
- Other services tracked include financial assistance, career transitioning, and spouse & caregiver scholarships
The Spot / Project Ark
- Collaborate facilitates all data management and reporting for SPARK
- Medical services, mental health counseling, sexual and reproductive health services
- Work development / workforce coaching services
- Substance abuse counseling
- Fully electronic medical records, charting, even immunization records
New York City’s YMCA
The YMCA of Greater New York is committed to serving the immigrant population of the City, and, in response to their needs, has opened New Americans Welcome Centers to help immigrants achieve literacy, cultural competence, and self-sufficiency.
- Learning management for all of Greater New York’s YMCAs
- 21 sites, 100s of users, tens of thousands of students
- Collaborate manages their Class Offerings, Workshops, Lesson Plans, and Certifications
- iPad support for signing intake documents and learning management attendance sheets
- Web-based software key for such a spread out user-base
Cut out the Paper
Let Collaborate do the heavy lifting. Collaborate adjusts to your workflow and processes, not the other way around.
“Prior to Collaborate, we were using paper charts…”
See what The Spot has to say about Collaborate vs. Paper.
- Use your existing forms, electronically
- No more boxes of folders, no more spreadsheets
- Clients can sign documents using smartphones, tablets, or computers
- Save everything in one place
Don't mess with a good thing - keep your workflows where they work, use our templates where they can be improved upon.
“…it’s like partnering with architects, engineers, and systems designers!”
See how we went above and beyond with Casa de Salud’s customizations.
- We'll customize and configure Collaborate for you, good to go at launch
- Afterward, as requirements change, make configuration changes on your own
- Grant requirements change frequently, so can Collaborate's reports
- Our expert software developers can accommodate your specialized requirements
Fast and Secure
Directly on the Internet backbone, and actively monitored for security, so you're safe and sound.
Assist America uses Collaborate’s admin capabilities to configure who can access Collaborate from where, and even automatically lock accounts if something suspicious is happening.
- High-grade encryption
- Users can be granted access to what they need, only
- Stable and scalable platform
- Hourly backups means disaster avoidance
Hosted and maintained by us, for you.
New York City’s YMCA and Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia both make use of Collaborate’s cloud-based nature to allow users spread across a large area to access their database securely, using a web browser. Assist America does it worldwide.
- No need for additional systems or network administrators
- No software to install
- Lightning fast, with as much bandwidth, processing power, and storage as you need
- Access from anywhere, any time
Easy to Use and Understand
Developed and constantly improved upon, since 1998, we take our clients feedback seriously. Easy to use, even for the most technology-averse.
Our userbase is diverse, but most are not organizations that traditionally rely heavily on technology. Take a look at how some of our features work, simple and straightforward.
- Intuitively designed interface
- Simple to navigate
- Dedicated support staff to assist
- Online support & issue reporting
Substantial Cost Savings
Software is a tool to help you perform better, with less effort. Let it handle the grunt work and tedium, allowing you to focus on your real goals.
“…making for a highly efficient client experience and delivery of services”
See how Collaborate streamlined The Center’s processes and reduced overhead.
- Significant reduction in organization communication overhead
- No annual or "per seat" license fees
- Increased productivity and lower administrative costs
- Reports that used to take weeks now take seconds!